Full Registration – $200; $250 after September 20
Student Registration – $150; $200 after September 20 (Full-time undergraduate or graduate students)
Full and Student registration includes:
- Sessions on Tuesday (all day), Thursday (all day), and Friday (morning) with snack and beverage breaks
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Tuesday night Howdy Party in downtown Bristol
- Wednesday field trip, which includes dinner and social at the Gray Fossil Site
- Thursday night banquet
- Printed program with abstracts at conference
- Digital proceedings after conference
Tuesday Day Pass – $60; $70 after September 20
- Includes sessions and Howdy Party
Tuesday Howdy Party only – $25; $35 after September 20
Wednesday Day Pass – $100; $120 after September 20
- Includes field trip and dinner and social at the Gray Fossil Site
Wednesday Gray Fossil Site only: – $45; $55 after September 20
- Includes museum entrance and dinner/social.
- NOTE: Transportation not provided.
Thursday Day Pass – $75; $85 after September 20
- Includes sessions and banquet
Thursday Banquet only – $45; $55 after September 20
Pre-Conference Field Events
Registration for pre-conference field events ends Sept 20th.
Learning about Lirceus Workshop – $35
Monday, Oct 7; 8 am – 7 pm
several springs and two local caves with Jerry Lewis and Wil Orndorff to learn
about recent results of genetic and taxonomic research on the freshwater isopod
genus Lirceus, and the implications of this work for conservation.
Transportation will be provided from the conference hotel. Attendees from White
Nose Syndrome positive areas should bring their own caving gear. Lunch will be
provided, but participants should bring water and snacks. If you are from a WNS
negative area and need to borrow caving gear, or if you have special dietary
needs, please contact Wil.Orndorff@dcr.virginia.gov. Limited to 20 registrants.
Workshop registration ends on September 20!
Wild Caving Trips to Managed Caves – $20 per day
Saturday, October 5; Sunday, October 6; Monday, October 7
- Each day will include visits to two different local caves managed by cave conservancies or government agencies. You can come for any combination of the three days. Come for all three days and visit six different caves! Experience the caves and learn about the management policies and challenges at each location. Trips will be horizontal, and caving gear will be provided upon request to individuals from areas where White Nose Syndrome is not present. Transportation provided from the hotel. Participants will be responsible for their own lunches and beverages. For further information regarding these field trips please contact Wil.Orndorff@dcr.virginia.gov. Limit 60 registrants per day.
Cave Trip registration ends on September 20!
Payment with a credit card: Click here to go to the secure RegFox.com Web site where you can complete your registration and pay with a credit card. All credit card payments must be made through the RegFox Web site. You can register multiple people at one time and pay with a single credit card payment.
Payment with check or money order: Please complete a printed registration form and mail it to the Registrar with your check or money order. Contact information is on the form.
Scholarship and Sponsorship registrants: Please complete a printed registration form and send it to the Registrar. Contact information is on the form. The form is a fillable PDF file so you can complete it and email it as an attachment.